Thursday, March 12, 2015

Bella Dahl Summer/Spring Presentation

Hey guys! So I recently started interning for a PR company and I'm really enjoying the experience. One of the companies many duties is organizing events to showcase new collections. The guest list complied of editors, stylist, and bloggers from major magazines and publications. I'm so excited to be a part of this team and I'm learning so much about what it takes to be in this world. 
Last night we had an event for Bella Dahl a California brand boasting easy, effortless pieces. My fellow internees and I spent the evening in the Electric room at the Dream Hotel in NYC networking with guest while ensuring the product was properly represented. We even got to sneak up to the rooftop for pictures (Thanks Eddie!) 
Here are some pictures of the event before the madness. The space was amazing !!! 
                          





No comments:

Post a Comment