Sunday, September 21, 2014

Fall Investment Piece: Leather Biker Jacket

 

For those of us who live in areas where the weather gets cooler as the seasons change a leather jacket is a MUST for your closet. Not only is it perfect for layering pieces it can also add a little edginess to any outfit. I usually enjoy the warmer seasons but I must say I'm eager for the chance to bring out my leather jacket. It was only last fall that I purchased my first leather jacket (from H&M's Trend line) and I've missed it. There are so many different styles to consider when deciding on a leather jacket, as well as colors, but I think every girl should have a black leather jacket in their wardrobe. If you can't afford the cost of a real leather jacket there are so many faux leather jackets that look and feel just as expensive (Topshop and Zara have some great options).

Hope you guys are having fun watching/participating in fashion week. I've made a promise to myself that I'll be involved in NYFW next season in some way.

Also I've recently made a twitter, so you guys can now tweet me :) hope to chat with you there!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment