Sunday, September 8, 2013

5 random things.

 


My current skin care routine.
I use Ponds cold cream cleanser to remove any makeup from my face, wipe away with a baby wipe.
Then wash my face with Clean & Clear blackhead eraser scrub to get any excess makeup or oils.
If I have any spots/pimples I treat is with Clean & Clear advantage acne spot treatment.
Twice a month I use Biore's ultra nose strips for my nose.
And finally Clean & Clear morning burst hydrating gel moisturizer.

A fun & girly nail design in OPI's "Lucky Lucky Lavender" and Revlon's "Stunning"

My first time having Krispy Kreme donuts... Yum!

My new baby, MACs "Cyber" perfect for autumn!

Macaroons in "sweet taro" (purple) and blueberry (blue) from my local bakery. Perfect to eat on the subway to work.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment