Friday, August 2, 2013

25 random facts

Get To Know Me

25 Random Facts About Me




1. Born in Jamaica

2. I'm a Capricorn

3. I don't like shrimp

4. I've had 2 dogs, 2 cats, 4 parakeets, 1 turtle, a few snails and thousands of fish growing up

5. I don't like nuts (peanut butter, cashews, almonds etc.)

6. Started working when I was 14

7. Huge Sex & the City fan (I take Sex & the City trivia's for fun)

8. Pink is my favorite color, but I don't usually like wearing it

9. I was a tomboy as a child

10. Hate scary movies

11. Not a fan of small talk

12. Don't like talking on the phone (text me!)

13. I'm the middle child (I have two sisters)

14. I love mythology

15. My dad lives in England

16. I love Jamaican and Italian food

17. I always crave s'mores, but never had one

18. I pray every night

19. Painting my nails is therapeutic

20. Swan Princess is my favorite childhood movie

21. I was obsessed with Wentworth Miller after watching Prison Break

22. I love to read (especially Romance Regency novels)

23. I use to be on a step team in high school

24. I'm terrified of bees and wasp

25. I love making list

 

1 comment: