Friday, June 21, 2013

Trend Alert: Holographic

1. Forever 21 mini-wedge sandal- 23$
2. Marc by Marc Jacobs Techno Key Pouch- 68$
3. Stella McCarthy faux leather iPad sleeve- 260$
4. Forever 21 pointed pumps- 25$
5. Topshop nail polish "Winterfrost"- 12$

I'm really loving the Holographic Trend right now. I'm not sure I'd wear it in my clothing yet but I'll definitely be embracing this trend through my accessories. It can also be a great substitute for a pop of color in your wardrobe since it does make a statement in any outfit. I was recently on my instagram and saw a picture of Rihanna wearing some holographic shoes and she gave me the courage to actually want to try it for myself. When it comes to new trends I sometimes get apprehensive about trying them. Maybe because I hate buying things and then later discovering there out of style and ill never wear them again or because I'm simply not daring enough to actually go beyond the point of purchase and actually wear the item (so it sits in my closet, tags and all). What other trends have you guys noticed? Is anyone else liking this holographic trend? 

XO Tiffles

                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment