Saturday, February 23, 2013

New favorites

Hey guys just thought I would share some of the things I recently purchased. The Prabal Gurung for Target collection recently came out and I fell in love with these neon green shoes, there simple and a great pop of color. I also purchased this great floral long sleeve top from his collection. It's so colorful and I don't own anything like it.
I was recently watching one of my favorite YouTubers and blogger, Alex from HRH Collection, and on a old 'Whats in my purse' video she had these Japanese treats. I live in a predominately Asian neighborhood so I thought I look for it on my next trip to the grocery store. I found it! And love it! I seriously can't stop eating them. It's called Cream Collon and its like a ice cream cone like treat filled with vanilla cream. So good!
On a recent trip to target I picked up these lip gloss/balm and nail polish colors. (From left to right) Loreal "smell the roses", Essie "a cut above", Loreal "new money", Loreal "walk on the beach"
The floral jeans I got on sale at Guess for only 31$!! I just love these jeans they fit perfectly and I know I'll love it for warmer weather!

Hope you guys are well! Please share any favorites you have and think I should try in the comment bar!

x Tiffles











1 comment:

  1. Hah, the owl is very cute. Love the blouse too.

    Hey, how about following each other? Let me know on my blog <3

    / Avy
    http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com



    ReplyDelete