Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Jason Wu for Target

I cant express how excited I am for this collection to come out Feb 5. Not only are the peices going for a much more affordable price but they look amazing! I will definetly be on like waiting for those bad boys to hit the store!!! The collection consist of cute, feminine and clean cut dresses as well as flowy blouses with bows...yes!! The prices for the peices ranges from 60$- 20$.
Here are some pictures! hope you love it as much as I do.
Mark your calenders people!!! :)




my favorite

and this

love this






must have this

and this!

4 comments:

  1. i'm still on the fence.... i love the aesthetics, in theory, but in practice, i think it will be lackluster.

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the looks are gorgeous but the top one has to be my fave! did you get anything? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i tried getting a piece and had no luck! but i liked what WAS available. i really wanted the dandilion blue dress

    -Violet

    ReplyDelete