Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Catching up.

Its been waaay too long since I've made a post and I must say that being able to have this "creative outlet" has really been missed. I cant explain why Ive been gone for so long other than some weird sort of "inspiration block"? I just couldn't think of what to post (odd I know). But lets jump right into it!...Instagram is one of my favorite apps on my phone right now, you can find me at @tiffanyjenel! Here are some of the things that's been going on in my life since my last post.


P.S my birthday is January 14 and I will be turning 21 so its kind of a big deal. Despite the fact that I have no clue what to wear and the Jeffrey Campbell shoes I want are incredibly hard to find and too late to order, I'm very excited!







No comments:

Post a Comment