Friday, November 4, 2011

the smokey eye.

I have major problems when it comes to putting on make up, especially attempting a smokey eye. I usually end up looking like I have a black eye. However, my older sister, Trisann,  has this make up thing down. She's constantly watching videos and trying new looks so I thought it would be beneficial to both me and my viewers to have her makeover both me and my younger sister, Antoinette. The results were amazing, if you'd like to see an actual tutorial please leave comments and let me know :)

The picture of the eye pallet is not the actual one I have. I had to google it since my actual pallet fell and looked a mess. Also the eye pallet is from Forever 21 (similar here) and very affordable for those of you trying this for the first time.

LOVE,
Tiffles
 I'm wearing: black, brown and champagne on my eyes
 Antoinette is wearing: black, emerald and a champagne color


A special thanks to my sister! look out for her make up and all things beauty blog coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment