Sunday, November 20, 2011

insta-inspiration

I use to think that the only people who could make a blog were those who could actually afford the new Celine bag or Prada sunglasses, and although its clear that those people make for a more interesting blog I now believe that anyone can look just as great no matter your budget. I recently bought a bag from H&M very similar to this Celine tote, now I have the perfect bag to bring to school.
Sex and the City is probably one of my favorite shows ever. I even take Sex and the City trivia games from time to time. So don't be surprised to see a quote from the series or movies every now and then.
Indulge in the things that make you happy, you only live once.

“Charlotte: Imagine, being blind and not being able to see a beautiful day like today. Can you think of anything worse?
Anthony: Stonewashed jeans and a matching jacket.”

-Sex and the City






1. H&M bag (similar Celine)
2. Comfy Knits for the cooler weather
3. My Nook & Teen Vogue
4.The perfect shade of pink lipstick (Revlon "Pink In The Afternoon") and nude lipgloss (Revlon "Nude Lustre")

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed this post! I love your sense of style!

    Fox House giveaway on my blog!
    Take a look and if you like follow me, I’ll be waiting for you: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete