Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fall Must Haves: Accessories

Here are some accessory trends ive noticed. You'll see me sporting a variation of these trends as well. I try not to get too caught up in trends that i dont think will be wearable in months to come, so i selected the few things that i believe ill always want to wear. Hope you guys agree :)



Leopard is a must! ive been a fan of leopard before it started becoming so popular to wear and i must say i dont ever see myself getting tired of it! If you think its too bold of a print try adding one small piece to your outfit such as a bag or a scarf, while staying neutral with everything else. I promise it will make the outfit!

Sturctured bags such as these one-shoulders ive chosen always manage to give you a put together look. I love things that make me look polished and sophisticated and these bags are just the trick.

Statement necklaces are another trend that i believe helps a outfit pop. whether pairing it with a simple dress or over a button up shirt it always manages to take your outfit to the next level.

Love,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment