Sunday, September 18, 2011

Happy Sunday!

I love Sundays. It might be my imagination but they always manage to promise better weather than the previous days of the week. The slow pace, relax feeling i get on Sundays always helps rejuvenate my mood. I woke up this morning and ironed wrinkled laundry, reorganize my desk and took the time to watch old episodes of Sex and The City. After watching Sex and the city who could not get dressed up?
here's my outfit for the day
on my way to dinner :)
Love,
Tiffany



Outfit: Button-Up shirt: Gap Blazer: Tulle (from Nordstram) Skirt: Forever21
Watch: Betsey Johnson Bracelet: Juicy Couture Earrings: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Shoes: Guess   Bag: H&M
Make-Up
Nail Polish: OPI "Over the Taupe"
Lip Stick: Revlon "Pink in the afternoon"
Blush: Milani Baked Blush "Red Vino"
Mascara: Maybelline; the falsies volume express
Eye shadow: MAC 

No comments:

Post a Comment